- University Home
- All categories
- Sword steel
- Sword furniture
- Japanese Sword Craftsmanship
- Samurai fighting arts (bujutsu)
- Samurai culture and customs
- Myths and beliefs
- Practical hints and guidance for sword owners
7 users online | 7 Guests and 0 Registered
- Visual Glossary of the Japanese Sword
- About signatures / mei
- What is Shobu Zukuri?
- What is Suriage?
- Craftsmen of the Japanese sword
- Kogarasu Maru
- Why do people use aluminum training swords?
- How the Japanese sword evolved into todays modern Katana
- What is a shikomizue?
- How is the length of a sword measured?
- Does my blade need one or two mekugi pins?
- What is a 'traditional' polish?
- How is Tamahagane made?
- What is Kinko?
- What does Shitaji mean?
- What is hazuya / jizuya?
- What is Sendanmaki?
- What is Unokubi Zukuri?
- The craftsmen behind the Japanese sword
- A heads up on practical sharpening of your katana ... (72706 views)
- The open side upward diagonal cut - Problematic for ... (59834 views)
- Visual Glossary of the Japanese Sword (55568 views)
- Buying a iaito (44884 views)
- How do I display my katana or tachi? (32878 views)
- Dotanuki (32465 views)
- Training dual sword wielding - Part One. (31463 views)
- Double cuts - Getting started (29198 views)
- How the Japanese sword evolved into todays modern Katana ... (26770 views)
- Niku (hira-niku) and tameshigiri (23319 views)
- About signatures / mei (2015-08-21 13:04)
- Recognizing quality of a tsuka (2015-08-21 12:18)
- The Nekomata - (or Strange supernatural cat demons) (2015-02-03 11:55)
- What is Shobu Zukuri? (2015-01-22 00:25)
- What is Suriage? (2015-01-16 12:37)
- Higonokami (2015-01-15 22:31)
- Craftsmen of the Japanese sword (2014-11-26 20:09)
- Kata-te-Uchi (2014-11-18 22:45)
- Does the curvature of the katana really convey any ... (2014-11-12 17:01)
- Kogarasu Maru (2014-11-09 21:33)
- Cardboard tubes as an alternative target (2014-11-02 14:15)
- Are exotic folded steels better for cutters? (2014-11-02 14:14)
- The dangers of Nukitsuke and lapses of concentration. (2014-11-02 14:00)
- On taking some inspiration from Martial artists but still ... (2014-11-02 13:59)
- Stopping distance training (2014-11-02 13:54)