- University Home
- All categories
- Sword steel
- Sword furniture
- Japanese Sword Craftsmanship
- Samurai fighting arts (bujutsu)
- Samurai culture and customs
- Myths and beliefs
- Practical hints and guidance for sword owners
3 users online | 3 Guests and 0 Registered
- Visual Glossary of the Japanese Sword
- About signatures / mei
- What is Suriage?
- Suemonogiri - free standing bamboo cutting
- Menuki on top of the tsukamaki - Uki menuki
- What was seppuku and kaishaku?
- How do I display my katana or tachi?
- What is a shikomizue?
- Did samurai wear gloves?
- Introduction to colors on Japanese swords
- Introduction to the history of Budo
- What is a Katanakake?
- A heads up on practical sharpening of your katana ... (76534 views)
- The open side upward diagonal cut - Problematic for ... (60236 views)
- Visual Glossary of the Japanese Sword (57086 views)
- Buying a iaito (45644 views)
- How do I display my katana or tachi? (35496 views)
- Dotanuki (33103 views)
- Training dual sword wielding - Part One. (32815 views)
- Double cuts - Getting started (29471 views)
- How the Japanese sword evolved into todays modern Katana ... (28336 views)
- Niku (hira-niku) and tameshigiri (24349 views)
- About signatures / mei (2015-08-21 13:04)
- Recognizing quality of a tsuka (2015-08-21 12:18)
- The Nekomata - (or Strange supernatural cat demons) (2015-02-03 11:55)
- What is Shobu Zukuri? (2015-01-22 00:25)
- What is Suriage? (2015-01-16 12:37)
- Higonokami (2015-01-15 22:31)
- Craftsmen of the Japanese sword (2014-11-26 20:09)
- Kata-te-Uchi (2014-11-18 22:45)
- Does the curvature of the katana really convey any ... (2014-11-12 17:01)
- Kogarasu Maru (2014-11-09 21:33)
- Cardboard tubes as an alternative target (2014-11-02 14:15)
- Are exotic folded steels better for cutters? (2014-11-02 14:14)
- The dangers of Nukitsuke and lapses of concentration. (2014-11-02 14:00)
- On taking some inspiration from Martial artists but still ... (2014-11-02 13:59)
- Stopping distance training (2014-11-02 13:54)